WHAT ARE THE COHORT GROUPS?
'Cohort Groups' are small groups of people participating in the threeACTIONS Project. Their purpose is to:
- • Offer support and accountability.
- • Create the space and time to reflect on successes and obstacles you face changing your lifestyle habits.
- • Help evolve ideas that could be shared with community leaders and change makers at our final meeting.
WHAT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED AT THE COHORT MEETINGS?
- 1 - Each share one interesting ACTIONS success story
- 2 - Share differences you are seeing from your Baseline behavior (positive, negative or neutral)
- 3 - How do your threeACTIONS fit together
- 4 - What persistant barriers are you encountering?
- 5 - Are there processes/plans/tools that help you stick with an ACTION? What would help you further?
- *Troubleshoot ACTION obstacles (individual and system level)
COHORT GROUP ROLES
- • send reminder email/phone call to group members 3-5 days before discussion dates
- • inform facilitators of revised Cohort Group discussion times
- • point-person for group members the day of discussion (running late, direction needs, etc.)
- • guide group through general discussion questions
- • note 3-5 ideas discussed during the meeting
- • email these ideas and other notes to the group members and firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the meeting