THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
We are currently looking for 30-40 willing participants from the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area for the threeACTIONS Project which will kick off July 16th and conclude with a final meeting on October 8th, 2012. We are also interested in having you participate remotely if you live in a different part of the country or world! See below.
If you are living in the Minneapolis/St.Paul Metro Area you can sign up in person at our informational meeting on July 16th, 2012 (6:00-8:00pm at the Midtown YWCA-Community Room 2121 East lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407). We will be presenting the goals of the project, project details and how you can be a part of it at that time. Look forward to seeing you then!
If you are not living in the Minneapolis area or cannot attend all the meetings for the Pilot Program (as seen on the Project Process + Schedule (July 16th-October 8th) you can still be an online participant! You will still be able to follow the process of the project and we would greatly value having you share your experience. As an online participant you can follow all of the meetings through our facebook and blog posts to keep up to date on what is happening. If you are interested in being an online participant, please email us at(email@example.com)
Please include the following information in your email:
- (1) Full Name and Age
- (2) Neighborhood and housing situation (ex: apartment, duplex, single family home, etc.)
- (3) Why are you interested in being a participant in the threeACTIONS Project?
- (4)What are your goals during this project?
- (5)Preferred Contact method (Phone# or Email address)
- (6)Which three actions would you like to commit to for the two-month project?
- (7) Any questions you have about the process.
- • At least 14 years of age
- • No restriction on families/couples participating, but whomever is choosing actions will be treated as individual participants and asked to track there own actions (even if they are receiving help to do this from others at home)
- • Need to review a schedule for the project and commit to making it to all meetings (date, time and location). See Schedule here.
- • There may be some flexibility in the dates of the final three meetings before the project gets underway. Facilitators will work to find conducive times to reschedule the final three meetings/forums if these times appear to present conflicts with multiple participant schedules.
- • Must agree to tracking their behaviors during the baseline period as well as the change implementation period of two months. They can do this by using any combination of by-hand recording and turning the information into designated facilitators or hosts or they can do this online on the threeACTIONS website. Tutorials on how to effectively track will happen during the second meeting, but individuals need to review what information needs to be tracked at this time so they can agree to fulfill the requirement.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!